Paranormal North West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal North West

Forum for Paranormal North West investigation group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heyteacher79

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi, I am Brenda. I have joined this group because I am looking for answers. I have had many paranormal experiences growing up. My mom is the only one that truly believed me. My dad dismissed it as an active imagination, including in my teen years. I have always been a grounded person and have never had any troubles in school....which would explain as to why I was so confused as to my dad's answer for the things that were happening in our home and to me personally. I want to look at everything analytically. I never want to jump to conclusions....I want to find the REAL answers. I do watch Ghost Hunters, GHI and Paranormal State. I have even told my husband that my dream vacation would be to Warwick, RI so that I could meet Jay, Grant and the rest of the crew! I would love to learn from them!
Back to top Go down
NickWages
Admin
NickWages

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: hi   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:15 pm

The whole reason I started this group is for people in this area to find answers. I've had tons of past events that no one listens or thinks its just my imagination. I'm 27 and I have no answers, we all come from different backgrounds so we all can help each other in many ways.
Back to top Go down
http://ParanormalNW.blogspot.com

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal North West :: Members-
Jump to: