Paranormal North West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal North West

Forum for Paranormal North West investigation group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1000 steps investigation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NickWages
Admin
NickWages

1000 steps investigation Empty
PostSubject: 1000 steps investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:09 am

we need at least a 3 person team min. to do a small investigation of the 1000 steps. as soon as were able to get a few more people to join well get going. so anyone that knows people that might be interested let them know to register in the forums and well get this going.
Back to top Go down
http://ParanormalNW.blogspot.com
heyteacher79

PostSubject: Re: 1000 steps investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 pm

You can count me in on the investigation....just need to know in advance so that I may arrange everything!

Brenda
Back to top Go down
NickWages
Admin
NickWages

PostSubject: good   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Thats the 2 of us, we need at least 3, 4 at most, i want to go out during the day to check things out a few times before the night investigation, that way we can get a feeling of how the area is set up and where things are, sounds, shapes, stuff like that.

once we get a 3rd person well start going to the site and checking things out
Back to top Go down
NickD

PostSubject: Re: 1000 steps investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:21 am

I would definitely be interested also. I've been there once years ago. That whole cemetery is really cool. I don't know if it's a true haunted location. I always thought of it as more of a local legend than anything else, but I could be wrong. It is a really cool, creepy place and would be an awesome location to investigate. Might even find some evidence to back up the legends.

It's certainly a good idea to check it out at least once in the daylight to get a feel for the layout of the area before going in at night. The steps aren't maintained anymore and aren't in a good state of repair. Some of the steps are crumbling or missing all together, so you have to be careful.

Also, make sure you get permission to be there after hours before trying a night investigation so you don't get slapped with a trespassing charge. The cemetery is closed at night and they have security guards that make regular rounds. They have been known to give permission to paranormal groups to investigate at night.
Back to top Go down
NickWages
Admin
NickWages

PostSubject: night investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 am

That was actually going to be my other question. I figured it would be closed at night so we would need permission. Since we have 3 people now that want to investigate i think we should set up a date and time during the day we can all meet at the 1000 steps and do a day time walk through. weekends are usually better for most people, but their might be more people going there those days too, so it may be crowded. I'm not sure how it's going to be.
Back to top Go down
BearWonder

BearWonder

PostSubject: Re: 1000 steps investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I won't be able to come to the 1000 Steps investigation. Please let me know your findings afterwords. Smile

Also, if you guys could locate a psychic--this might be a good idea for future investigations.
Back to top Go down
NickWages
Admin
NickWages

PostSubject: Re: 1000 steps investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm

So far we dont have any other planspsychic for other investigations. an as for psychic, we like to go for the more scientific aspect, fealings aren't proof, if it can be recorded on video or audio or on film it cant be used as proof. so we tend to stay away from that aspect.
Back to top Go down
bassmonster2006

PostSubject: im in   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 pm

I will do it as long as we go on a weekend

-Mike
Back to top Go down
heyteacher79

PostSubject: Re: 1000 steps investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm

As long as I have enough notice so that I may arrange to take a day or two off of work. So someone should start throwing out dates so we can nail one down. I am out of town the weekend of Feb 12th. I don't work at night Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays but am willing to take a day or two off....again, if I have enough notice!
I am excited to get started!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 steps investigation   1000 steps investigation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 steps investigation
Page 1 of 1